This year, the second edition of the Orange Festival of Adventure and Music will be held from 15th to 18th December in Dambuk, Arunachal Pradesh. If you haven’t booked your tickets already, then here is why you should –
- More than 20 best bands from across the country are going to perform at the festival including Lama Tashi and Lou Majaw.
- Tine Mena, woman Everester from the Northeast will lead a hike to the Orange Orchards and the nearby hills. All the participants will get a certificate duly signed by her.
- Many villagers will be offering home-stay options at affordable rates
- There will be stalls where visitors can try local cuisine and indulge in local crafts and handloom.
- It is your chance to try bungee jumping, measuring around 120 ft height from the ground level at Dibang River bridge
- Visitors can indulge in adventure sports like zip lining, all terrain vehicle rides, river rafting and angling on the Dibang river and more
For more info – www.facebook.com/orangefestivaldambuk/