The global anti-counterfeit packaging market is forecast to reach USD 248.90 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The rise in globalization has increased the level of counterfeit across the globe. Counterfeit goods include jewelry, electronic equipment, clothing, medications, and cigarettes, among others. Secure packaging is witnessing a high demand to avoid counterfeit products.
Anti-counterfeiting packaging is the action of assigning secure packaging to the product to minimize counterfeiting and infringement. The market for counterfeit products is growing across the globe, and manufacturers are working harder to combat this threat. Counterfeiting is a significant threat in many market sectors. The pharmaceutical industry is the most at risk because of the proliferation of dangerous and illegal substance used in counterfeit drugs.
Request Sample Copy of Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Research [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1801
The comprehensive analysis of the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market assists businesses in gaining a competitive advantage and helps them reach their business goals and objectives. The global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market research report is formulated with the descriptive profiles of the leading companies of the market along with their pricing analysis, gross revenue, financial standing, sales network and distribution channel, profit margins, and market position. This offers the readers a complete understanding of the competitive landscape of the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging industry.
The Anti-Counterfeit Packaging research report draws focus on the strengths and weaknesses of the key players of the market through a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to project the growth rate.
Top Companies Profiled in this Report are:
Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries Inc., 3M Company, Dupont, Zebra Technologies Corporation, SML Group, Sicpa Holding SA, Alpvision S.A, Applied DNA Sciences Inc., and Savi Technology, Inc, among others.
Buy Now and Detailed [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1801
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market on the basis of technology, usage features, end-use industry, and region:
Technology Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Packaging Designs
Usage Features Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Overt Feature
- Covert Feature
End-Use Industry Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Clothing & Apparel
- Electronics & Automotive
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Consumer Durables
Get Brochure of the Report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anti-counterfeit-packaging-market
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Barcodes held the largest market share of 21.8% in the year 2018. The barcode is a series of numbers which, when decoded, identifies the product by date and place of manufacture. These codes are one-dimensional, and the information included in them is limited by the maximum available number of characters that can be scanned or printed at a time.
- Overt Feature is forecasted to grow with the higher CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period. This feature enables instant authentication of packaging via visual inspection by a layman. An optically variable feature like holographic devices within designs and color shift links are some of the most common and effective overt security features.
- Counterfeit medicines in pharmaceutical are among the most lucrative sectors of the global trade. Fake drugs kill or harm millions across the globe and inflict some severe damage to the brand names of big pharmaceutical manufacturers. Lifesaving drugs are also included from the trade in fake medicines. Healthcare & Pharmaceutical held the largest market share of 24.6% in the year 2018.
- The Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow with the highest CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period, owing to the development of the anti-counterfeit packaging market in China and India. Increasing awareness among consumers has led consumers to check the product-related information before purchasing products, in turn, increasing the demand for anti-counterfeit packaging in this region.
Key Objectives of the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Report:
- Analysis and forecast of the Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market by segmentation of the market
- Analysis of various macro and micro-economic factors influencing the growth of the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market
- Extensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a detailed view of the competitive landscape
- Insights into drivers, restraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and challenges
- Analysis of the key players operating in the industry
- Strategic recommendations to the new entrants pertaining to entry-level barriers and to established players for formulating fruitful business plans
Request customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1801
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Get Insights into Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anti-counterfeit-packaging-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.