Bollywood actress Kalki Koechlin is not only known for her thought-provoking films but also her work in theatre. In her new show Kalki’s Great Escape starting on 17th September, 8 pm onwards (FOX Life), the audience will get a glimpse of her adventurous side. The show aims to break stereotypes about celebrity travel. It wants to showcase that a vacation isn’t necessarily about comfort or luxury, but can be about doing something different.
- Through the show, we will get to meet her father Joel Koeclin, who is a famed photographer and biker.
- We are dying to see the father-daughter duo explore Assam, Arunachal Pradesh and Meghalaya on their motorcycles.
- Her trip will inspire more women bikers in India to embark on a trip across the Northeast.
- It will be a great way for fans to get to know Kalki better.
- We are hoping this show will help break some stereotypes that people outside the region have about the Northeast.